Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Road reading

Isn't it is just like life: I'm reading more than ever, but I'm too busy/tired/asleep to blog about it? Commuting is perfect for reading since I'm too paranoid to sleep and I read whenever I manage to take a lunch. So, before I forget (which I do copiously without post-its to save me), here's as much as I can remember.

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
Under the Duvet by Marian Keyes
Diary of a Mad Mom to Be by Laura Wolf
Sabrina Fair by Samuel Taylor
The Philadelphia Story by Phillip Barry
Holiday by Phillip Barry
The Good Fairy by Ferenc Molnar
Sammy's Hill by Kristin Gore
The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes
Strapless by Deborah Davis
What's the Matter with Kansas? by Thomas Frank
The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich
Let's Meet on Platform 8 by Carole Matthews
The Eagle Heist by Raymond Austin

No comments: